domenica 20 novembre 2011

Where is view source gone in Firefox 6 ?

I recently upgraded to Firefox 6


And soon afterwards, I was wanting to look at the HTML source for a web page, and I tried to do what I normally do:


view -> page source


But its not there anymore!


A quick search of the menus didn’t find it, so I initially gave up & used internet explorer.


About a day later I decided: Right! It has to be somewhere!


I then found 3 different ways of viewing the page source code:

right-click on a “empty” part of the page, and then select: view page source. Its quick, but doesn’t work of some parts of a web page.Ctrl U (like the previous technique: its quick, but doesn’t work if you have the cursor in a text input field)tools -> web developer -> page source


I still like the old view -> source


Maybe in firefox 7? or in firefox 96.5? -)


 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento